I bought the seeds and soil to plant my first herb garden. Since I'm renting and don't know if I'll be moving, I decided a potted garden would be best. So of course I scoured the internet for potted herb garden inspiration! I prefer a wide handel-less basket or old crate, but finding one of those quick is slim. The terracotta pots are timeless go with every style and are "neutral", so I'll probably stick with that.
1. Terracotta trio from Real Simple
2. tin bucket from Marie Claire
3. lined up in a row from Apartment Therapy via Sara's Fab Day
4. Crate from The Telegraph
5. Stacked containers from Houseplants for you
6. white pots from Zimbeo
7. Baskets from A Garden Place